Internships and work-study
Freshly settled in Ramonville, a dynamic and engaged city on the outskirts of Toulouse Metropole, our new offices are open to new applications.Among the many qualities of Torus, you will find a positive relaxed work environment, competitive salary, and stock options.. The high-level scientists who are the soul of our company are looking to expand their ranks.
Take a look at our different offers and join our team!
AI Product Scientist
Torus AI (Torus Actions SAS) is looking to hire AI product scientists who will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and optimizing AI-algorithms for skin health which have the potential to serve millions of people worldwide. They will work closely with the software product engineers to deliver scalable machine learning solutions.
Identify, analyze and find solutions for problems related to skin health such as detection/ segmentation/ scoring/ etc.
Research and apply the state-of-the-art neural network architectures and training methods to the development of our products.
Collaborate with other people, including AI scientists, software engineers, business managers, and experts in other fields on requirements and solutions.
Continuously improve oneself by learning new things, participating in seminars and congresses, etc.
Writing scientific papers.
Integrity, positive attitude, strong sense of responsibility
Strong background in mathematics with at least a Master’s degree. Having a PhD is a plus.
Minimum of 1+ years working experience in machine learning, especially deep learning.
Good knowledge of AI algorithms in computer vision
Strong knowledge of Python and libraries for AI/ML/DL development, such as NumPy, pandas, OpenCV, PyTorch, TensorFlow, etc
Problem-solving attitude and collaborative team spirit
Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software tools
Ability to multitask and to prioritize the tasks
Working condition and compensation
Positive convivial working environment, and possibility to learn a lot of new things
Competitive salary, fringe benefits, individual professional budget, performance-based bonuses and stock options
About Torus AI
Torus AI (https://www.torus.ai) is a fast growing AI start-up founded in 2019 and specialized in developing intelligent solutions to serve millions of people worldwide, especially in the domains of healthcare and well-being. It currently has about 30 employees in France, plus an international network of sister companies (BelleTorus in the US, Torus Engineering in Vietnam, Northern Torus in Norway, etc.) working together to develop and commercialize AI solutions.
To apply: Please send your CV to [email protected]
subject: [AI product scientist] NOM Pre-nom
(We only accept application via e-mail) Deadline: 30 November 2022
Internships and work-study
We are looking for a competent Account Executive to find business opportunities and manage customer relationships. You’ll be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of our customer base.
- Create detailed business plans designed to attain predetermined goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships
- Present products to prospective clients
- Provide professional after-sales support to maximize customer loyalty
- Remain in regular contact with your clients to understand and meet their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues to the customer’s satisfaction and to maintain the company’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or similar sales/customer service role
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is a plus
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- A business acumen
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- BSc or BA in business administration, sales or marketing
You can contact us by email: [email protected]