Are you really passionate about artificial intelligence, or universal intelligence for that matter? Can you work without counting the hours? Do you want to be part of the creation of meaningful AI applications to serve millions of people? Then Torus may be the right place for you!
We are looking to hire several high-level AI scientists and mathematicians, effective immediately. Successful candidates will work on the creation of AI modules for dermatology, radiology, etc., using deep neural networks and other Math/AI methods, and they may also manage a team within Torus, depending on qualifications and experience.
In addition, we would like to hire an experienced business manager to become our COO (directeur administratif), and a high-level IT expert who would become our CIO (directeur informatique).
Among the many qualities of Torus, you will find a positive relaxed work environment, competitive salary, and stock options.
Please share this information with those who might be interested, thank you!
You can contact us by email: [email protected]
Directeur Administratif (COO)
We are searching for an experienced, competent business manager to become our new COO (directeur financier et administratif).
- Day-to-day operations management (finances, legal documents, etc.)
- Participation in the negotiation of contracts for the company
- Participation in the human resources management
- MBA or JD degree
- Experience in business administration
- Organizational and communications skills
- Efficient, enthusiastic and passionate
Directeur Informatique (CIO)
The CIO will take care of the acquisition, installation and management of our IT system, including data servers, web servers, machine learning servers, individual computers and accessories, etc. She/he/they will ensure the safety of the system against all kinds of attacks and accidents, as well as the compliance of the system (RGPD etc.)
AI Scientists – ML researchers – Mathematicians
We are looking for excellent people to join our fast-growing team of passionate AI scientists and mathematicians in the development of AI solutions for healthcare problems, including dermatology, spinal surgery, cancer detection, etc.
- Development of state-of-the-art AI software modules for healthcare, using geometry, computer vision, deep neural networks, etc.
- Collaboration with engineers and product managers to build and deploy successful products
- Theoretical Math/AI research, and development of multi-purpose AI tools that can be used in many different applications
- Management (team, project, data, quality assurance, customer relationship, etc.)
- Passionate about AI, especially AI for healthcare
- Open-minded, hard working, positive attitude, autonomy, creativity
- Strong background in mathematics; knowledge of geometry and 3D surface reconstruction is a big plus
- Hands-on experience in big data, computer vision, project management, AI/ML frameworks (tensorflow, keras, pytorch, etc.) and deep neural networks (CNN, LSTM, etc.) is a big plus
Working condition and compensation
- Relaxed positive convivial working environment and flexible working time
- Possibility to learn a lot of new things
- Competitive evolutive salary, fringe benefits, and individual professional budget
- Performance-based bonus and stock options