Data Scientist Intern
Torus AI is a start-up founded in 2019 and specialized in the development of artificial intelligence solutions in the field of health and well-being. It currently has around 30 employees in Toulouse, as well as a network of international sister companies (BelleTorus in the USA, Torus Engineering in Vietnam, Northern Torus in Norway, Taureau AI in Vietnam, etc), working together to develop and market AI products and services worldwide.
- You will join the data scientist team and develop Deep Learning models (detection, classification, segmentation).
- You will deepen your knowledge of AI applied to computer vision
- You will take part in team seminars, including reading scientific articles.
- BAC+4 /BAC+5 student in applied mathematics, computer science or statistics
- Knowledge of Machine Learning, Deep Learning, or an appetite for AI
- Solid grounding in Python (numpy, pandas)
- You are enterprising and autonomous
- You are motivated by the idea of joining an innovative company
- Ability to adapt and learn new technologies
- Good communication skills in French and English
To stand out from the crowd:
- You have concrete examples of the use of AI in personal and/or school projects.
- You have knowledge of Deep Learning python libraries (opencv, keras, tensorflow, pytorch).
Working conditions and compensation
2 to 6 month internship contract
Join our team
Top scientists, who are the soul of our company, are looking to expand their ranks.