Machine Learning Engineer
Torus AI () is a fast-growing AI start-up founded in 2019 and specialized in developing intelligent solutions to serve millions of people worldwide, especially in healthcare and well-being. It currently has about 30 employees in France, plus an international network of sister companies (BelleTorus in the US, Torus Engineering in Vietnam, Taureau AI in Vietnam, etc.) working together to develop and commercialize AI products and services worldwide.
- Identify, analyze and find solutions for AI product engineering problems.
- Research and apply state-of-the-art neural network architectures and training methods.
- Collaborate with other people, including AI scientists, software engineers, and business managers on requirements and solutions.
- Implement best practices for robust Machine Learning production deployment.
- Maintain a high level of code quality across all products.
- Build libraries and tools for automatic data processing and model training on our AI platforms.
- Strong background in Mathematics and/or Computer Science, with at least a Master’s degree.
- Minimum of 1+ years of working experience in Machine Learning / Deep Learning.
- Good knowledge of AI engineering practices in Computer Vision.
- Strong knowledge of Python and its ecosystem in Data Science (NumPy, Pandas, OpenCV, PyTorch…)
- Familiarity with Linux, Docker and Git
- Problem-solving attitude and collaborative team spirit.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software tools.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- Proficiency in English
Nice to have
- Experience in developing AI applications
- Interest in MLOps
- Experience with inference model optimization (pruning, quantization, graph folding, …)
- Experience in Agile Scrum Methodology
- Experience in production environments: Documentation / Specification, Unit tests, Deployment, Code optimization, Code versioning
Candidates not meeting every criteria, but who can demonstrate good skill in key areas and are motivated, are still invited to apply.
Working conditions and compensation
Positive convivial working environment, and the possibility to learn a lot of new things.
Competitive salary, fringe benefits, performance-based bonuses, and stock options.
Please send your CV to [email protected], or fill out the form below.
Subject: [Machine Learning Engineer] NAME First Name
Join our team
Top scientists, who are the soul of our company, are looking to expand their ranks.