Machine Learning Scientist
Torus AI (Torus Actions SAS) is looking to hire AI product scientists who will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and optimizing AI-algorithms for skin health which have the potential to serve millions of people worldwide. They will work closely with the software product engineers to deliver scalable machine learning solutions.
- Identify, analyze and find solutions for problems related to skin health such as detection/ segmentation/ scoring/ etc.
- Research and apply the state-of-the-art neural network architectures and training methods to the development of our products.
- Collaborate with other people, including AI scientists, software engineers, business managers, and experts in other fields on requirements and solutions.
- Continuously improve oneself by learning new things, participating in seminars and congresses, etc.
- Writing scientific papers.
- Integrity, positive attitude, strong sense of responsibility
- Having a PhD in related fields.
- Minimum of 1+ years working experience in machine learning, especially deep learning.
- Good knowledge of AI algorithms in computer vision
- Strong knowledge of Python and libraries for AI/ML/DL development, such as NumPy, pandas, OpenCV, PyTorch, TensorFlow, etc
- Problem-solving attitude and collaborative team spirit
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software tools
- Ability to multitask and to prioritize the tasks
- English and/or French professional proficiency
Working conditions and compensation
- Positive convivial working environment, and possibility to learn a lot of new things
- Competitive salary, fringe benefits, individual professional budget, performance-based bonuses and stock options
About Torus AI
Torus AI is a fast growing AI start-up founded in 2019 and specialized in developing intelligent solutions to serve millions of people worldwide, especially in the domains of healthcare and well-being. It currently has about 30 employees in France, plus an international network of sister companies (BelleTorus in the US, Torus Engineering in Vietnam, Northern Torus in Norway, etc.) working together to develop and commercialize AI solutions.
Please send your CV to [email protected], or fill in the form below.
Subject: [AI scientist] NAME First name
Join our team
Top scientists, who are the soul of our company, are looking to expand their ranks.