Terms and Conditions
Effective date of Terms and Conditions: XXXXX
You can contact TORUS ACTIONS at the following address:
Postal address: 12 Avenue de l’Europe, Bâtiment El Paso, 31520 Ramonville-Saint-Agne
By email at the following address : [email protected]
Or by telephone on: 07 49 23 47 15
Publication and edition manager
Postal address : 12 Avenue de l’Europe, Bâtiment El Paso, 31520 Ramonville-Saint-Agne
Email: [email protected]
This website was designed by Marianne Ducassou – WebKomoMai
Website : https://webkomomai.fr
Email : [email protected]
TORUS ACTIONS sites and pages on social networks
TORUS ACTIONS websites or pages on social networks such as Facebook-LinkedIn-Youtube-Twitter are edited by TORUS ACTIONS.
Linkedin Page: TORUS AI : Présentation | LinkedIn
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/torus.actions
Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/TorusActions
YouTube Page: https://www.youtube.com/@torusactions
Conditions of access to the site
You may access the TORUS ACTIONS website free of charge without registering or creating an account.
You are responsible for the costs of access and use of telecommunications networks.
The user agrees to refrain from any disrespectful or immoral behavior.
To this end, the user undertakes when browsing the website to:
- Not to exchange or convey any racist, violent, xenophobic, malicious or defamatory, obscene or illicit remarks.
- Not to disseminate obscene, immoral or violent content, or content that infringes personal image rights, is manifestly illicit or incites violence.
- not to use this site to promote political opinions or for propaganda purposes
- Not to divert the site from its intended purpose
- Not to disseminate information allowing the indirect recognition of natural or legal persons without their consent (such as family name, address, personal information, etc.).
- Not to disseminate content likely to offend a sensitive public (in particular photos or videos likely to offend people’s sensibilities).
In the event of discovery of manifestly illicit content or content falling within the scope of the prohibitions mentioned above, you can inform us immediately at the following e-mail address: [email protected],
Or by post directly addressed to TORUS ACTIONS.
In accordance with the provisions of article 6-I-5 of law no. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy, notification of illicit content must contain:
- the date of notification;
- for a natural person: surname, first names, profession, place of residence, nationality, date and place of birth;
- the name and address of the addressee or, in the case of a legal entity, their name and registered office;
- a description of the disputed facts and their precise location (e.g. URL link of the disputed content);
- the reasons why the content must be removed, including a reference to the relevant legal provisions and factual justifications;
- a copy of any correspondence sent to the author or publisher of the disputed information or activities requesting their interruption, withdrawal or modification, or justification that the author or publisher could not be contacted.
Incomplete notifications may not be processed.
Information concerning the content of the site and its modifications
Inaccuracies or omissions may appear on the pages of the TORUS ACTIONS website. These inaccuracies or omissions may be the work of third parties. TORUS ACTIONS cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies in the information on its website. However, we undertake to remove or modify inaccurate content as quickly as possible.
Furthermore, the TORUS ACTIONS website may contain hypertext links to third-party websites, the content of which TORUS ACTIONS has no control over. Browsing third-party sites is therefore the sole responsibility and choice of the user. TORUS ACTIONS cannot be held responsible for any damage caused by the user’s navigation of third-party sites.
Finally, TORUS ACTIONS reserves the right to modify the content and information, as well as the conditions of use and legal notices, in particular to comply with new regulations or legislative provisions. Furthermore, in order to improve your user experience, TORUS ACTIONS may modify the content or information on its website.
Any modification to the content or information on the TORUS ACTIONS website will be brought to your attention via this legal notice. Unless you expressly agree otherwise, your continued use of the TORUS ACTIONS website constitutes your acceptance of any changes made to the website.
The TORUS ACTIONS website and each of its elements (logos, drawings, graphics, graphic charts, icons, structures, textual content of the site, photographs and videos) are protected by intellectual property rights. Any use or reproduction of the website content or interface, in whole or in part, on any medium whatsoever, is prohibited.
The creation of a hypertext link to the entire content of the TORUS ACTIONS site or any other technique consisting of displaying part of this site on a third-party site may only be done with the written authorization of TORUS ACTIONS, and without altering the original information present on the site or its origin.
TORUS ACTIONS attaches the utmost importance and care to the protection of privacy and personal data, and to compliance with the relevant legal provisions.
In the context of your activity on the https://www.torus.ai/, website, we collect and use personal data relating to you, individuals (hereinafter referred to as the “data subject”).
For all processing, TORUS ACTIONS, with SIREN number 848977617, whose registered office is located at 12 AVENUE DE L’EUROPE, BÂTIMENT EL PASO, 31520 RAMONVILLE-SAINT-AGNE, determines the means and purposes of processing. As such, we act as a data controller, within the meaning of the regulations on personal data, and in particular EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Which data do we collect and how?
When you use our website, you provide us with a certain amount of information about yourself, some of which can be used to identify you (“personal data”). This is the case when you browse our site, or when you fill in online forms.
The nature and quality of the personal data collected about you varies according to your relationship with TORUS ACTIONS, the principal being:
- Identification data: this includes any information that would enable us to identify you, such as your surname, first name, telephone number and e-mail address. We may also, on an optional basis, and depending on what you submit to us, collect your address, postal code and city of residence.
We collect your IP address for maintenance and statistical purposes.
- Browsing information: when you browse our website, you interact with it. As a result, certain information relating to your browsing is collected.
Data collected from third parties: data that you have agreed to share with us or on publicly accessible social networks and/or that we may collect from other publicly accessible databases.
Why do we collect your personal data and how?
We collect your personal data for specific purposes and on different legal grounds.
Personal data collected
Last name, first name, email, telephone, address, postal code, city
The processing time for your request is a maximum of 1 year
Statistics (via cookies)
To be determined
Do we share your personal data?
For certain processing purposes, we may share your data with other TORUS ACTIONS departments such as:
- Administrative service.
Finally, your data may also be transmitted to legal or regulatory authorities, in order to comply with our legal obligations.
In the last two cases, as with our service providers, only the necessary data is provided. And we do everything in our power to maintain their confidentiality and security.
We do not sell your data.
Is your data transferred to third countries?
TORUS ACTIONS endeavors to keep personal data in France, or at least within the European Economic Area (EEA). However, it is possible that the data we collect when you use our platform or as part of our services may be transferred to other countries, for example if some of our service providers are located outside the European Union.
In the event of such a transfer, we guarantee that the transfer is carried out:
- either to a country providing an adequate level of protection, i.e. a level of protection equivalent to that required by European regulations;
- or that it is governed by standard contractual clauses;
- or is governed by internal company rules.
How long do we keep your data?
We retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which we hold the data, to meet your needs or to meet our legal obligations.
Retention periods vary depending on a number of factors, such as:
- TORUS ACTIONS’ business needs
- Contractual requirements
- Legal obligations
- Recommendations from supervisory authorities
How do we guarantee the security of your data?
TORUS ACTIONS is committed to protecting the personal data we collect or process against loss, destruction, alteration, unauthorized access or disclosure.
Accordingly, we implement all appropriate technical and organizational measures, depending on the nature of the data and the risks involved in processing it. These measures must make it possible to preserve the security and confidentiality of your personal data. These measures may include practices such as limiting access to personal data to authorized persons, by virtue of their functions.
In addition, our practices and policies and/or physical and/or logical security measures (secure access, authentication procedure, back-up copy, software, etc.) will be regularly checked and updated if necessary.
What are your rights?
With regard to the personal data we collect/process, you may exercise the following rights:
- A right of access: you have the right to request access to the personal data we hold about you, and you can ask for a copy;
- A right of rectification: you may request rectification of any inaccurate data concerning you;
- A right of deletion: you may request the deletion of your personal data in certain circumstances;
- A right to portability: under certain conditions, you can receive all the personal data you have supplied to us, in a structured format. You also have the right to request that we transfer it, where possible, to another controller;
- A right to object to processing on the grounds of legitimate interests;
- A right to withdraw consent at any time;
- A right to restrict processing: you have the right to restrict the processing of your data if:
- You dispute the accuracy of your data, until we verify its accuracy;
- The processing is unlawful, but you do not want us to delete your data;
- We no longer need your personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need it in order to bring, assert or defend against legal claims;
- You object to the processing on related grounds pending verification of whether our compelling legitimate grounds for continuing the processing override these interests
If such personal data is subject to limitations of this kind, we will only process your data with your consent, or in order to bring, assert or defend against legal claims.
To exercise your rights, you can contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO) at the following address : ???????
When you send us a request to exercise a right, you are asked to specify as far as possible the scope of the request, the type of right exercised, the personal data processing concerned, and any other useful element, in order to facilitate the examination of your request. You may also be asked to provide proof of your identity.
How to contact us?
You can contact us at the following address: 12 Avenue de l’Europe, Bâtiment El Paso, 31520 Ramonville-Saint-Agne
or by email at the following address: [email protected]
Updating this Policy
This policy may be regularly updated to take account of changes in regulations relating to personal data.
Date of last update: 30/08/2023
What are cookies ?
Cookies are data placed on your computer or cell phone. They are differentiated by their unique identifiers, associated with your computers or phones. Cookies prevent you from having a bad consumer experience on your favorite sites, since they remember your actions and preferences. So you don’t need to enter your browsing preferences every time you use a site, such as location, font or language.
These “cookies” are stored in RAM on your computer. They do not enable us to identify you; however, they record information relating to your computer’s browsing on the Site (the pages you have consulted, the date and time of consultation, etc.), which we can read on your subsequent visits.
The data collected through cookies is used to identify you when you log on to your personal space and to remember your connection to the Site.
What types of cookies may TORUS ACTIONS use?
There are different types of cookies:
They allow information to be recorded between two visits to the same website on the same device. They can be used to save a shopping cart, session connection identifiers or interface personalization elements (choice of presentation language). They do not require user consent.
They enable us to track a user’s actions on a website. When statistics are anonymous (i.e. do not allow a person to be identified), the user’s consent is not required if specific conditions are met.
Social network sharing cookies
They allow you to share website content on social networks.
Some cookies require the user’s consent to be installed on their terminal:
Cookies that do not require user consent
Cookies requiring user consent
• tracers preserving the choice expressed by users on the deposit of tracers ;
• traces intended for authentication to a service, including those designed to ensure the security of the authentication mechanism, for example by limiting robotic or unexpected access attempts;
• tracers for personalizing the user interface (for example, for choosing the language or presentation of a service), when such personalization constitutes an intrinsic and expected element of the service;
• tracers used to balance the load of equipment providing a communication service;
• certain audience measurement tracers, provided they meet certain conditions.
• audience measurement cookies that do not meet CNIL exemption conditions (such as Google Analytics)
• content sharing cookies on social networks.
How do I manage my cookies ?
Some cookies, as mentioned above, are subject to your consent. You consent to the deposit of cookies, the information of which is communicated to you in the information banner visible as soon as you arrive on the TORUS ACTIONS website:
- By clicking on the “accept” button on the banner
- By manually selecting cookies via the website’s cookie manager
When you consent to the installation of cookies, your consent is valid for a maximum period of 13 months from the first deposit of cookies on your terminal. You may withdraw your consent at any time.
If you wish to delete cookies deposited on your terminal, or if you refuse the deposit of cookies, you are informed that your navigation on the TORUS ACTIONS website may be limited, and you will no longer be able to access personalized content.
Partners of the publisher of the TORUS ACTIONS website may also place cookies on your terminal. Only the issuer of the cookie can read or modify the information contained therein. The TORUS ACTIONS website editor cannot access or control cookies placed by third parties. Cookies deposited by third parties are subject to the privacy policies of these third parties in addition to the present. You are therefore invited to visit the websites of these third parties for further information.
As a reminder, you can manage your cookies :
- Via our site‘s cookie manager from the cookie information banner
- Via your browser settings:
- Under Internet Explorer (Microsoft): “Tools” tab, “Internet options”, click on “Privacy”. Then, in the “Advanced privacy settings” tab, click on “Ignore automatic cookie management” and choose “Refuse all types of cookies” (internal and third-party). Confirm with “OK”.
- Firefox: “Tools” tab, then “Options”. In the “privacy” tab, check “tell websites not to track me”. Click OK to confirm.
- In Chrome, click on “Settings”, then “Show advanced settings”. In the “Privacy Confidentiality” section, click on “Content settings” and define your choice in the Cookies section.
If you are using browser versions other than those mentioned, please refer to the help files or user manual.